Exceptional Windsor Oaks Vineyards quality fruit and wines from
• Some top Sonoma County AVAs: Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast, Chalk Hill
Windsor Oaks Vineyards offers
• An ownership and vineyard management in place for over a quarter century.
• An experienced staff, directing a year-around, dedicated crew.
• Quality grapes known for making highly-rated and award-wining wines.
• Consistent performance.
• Truckload quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir.
• Cabernet Franc. 9Tons, Malbec. 7, Merlot. 4, Mourvedre. 1, Muscat Canelli. 2T,
• Petit Verdot. 6, Petite Sirah. 14T, Sangiovese. 7T, and Syrah. 11T.
• Micro-climates by varieties, clones, orientation, elevation, soil, and terrain.
• Customable farm practices.
• Bulk Wines, Gallons, Cabernet Sauvignon. 5,650, Chardonnay. 4,000,
• Petit Verdot. 1,050, Sauvignon Blanc. 1,300, Syrah. 2,500, Zinfandel. 3575.