2020 HARVEST INTERNS/HELP
May 5, 2020
LocationNorth Coast, California
CompanyOPAL MOON WINERY, SONOMA
OPAL MOON WINERY, SONOMA
Opal Moon Winery is a premium custom crush winery, located just outside the quant town of Sonoma. At Opal Moon we offer an ultra-premium, state-of-the art winemaking facility for our clients to craft their wines. Our main focus is on quality, taking enormous pride in the success of our client wineries.
The Opal Moon harvest internship will begin early in August and conclude around mid-November. We start with Pinot noir and then end with a steady pace of our later season Cabernets. The right candidates need to be energetic and highly motivated, with outstanding attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile for our clients. We expect the Harvest Intern to be cooperative team members and contribute to the overall positive energy of our work environment.
• Degree or coursework in winemaking/fermentation sciences is a plus
• Preference for candidates with previous harvest experience, especially forklift experience
• Must commit to working full-time plus extended harvest hours through our harvest season
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment, safely
• Ability to work flexible and extended hours on short notice
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have legal United States work eligibility
Compensation: Hourly pay will depend on level of experience