October 22, 2019
CompanyStone's Throw Winery
Stone’s Throw Winery in Door County, Wisconsin seeks a Wine Club and Special Events Director. We have a successful 22-year history and continue to grow focusing on producing highly acclaimed, Ultra-Premium wines from California grapes.
The Wine Club and Special Events Director will oversee all aspects of customer service for our Wine Club. This individual works as a team player to provide professional and efficient sales as well as customer service to our wine club customers.
This person must be enthusiastic, charismatic, and passionate about wine. This person will ensure effective communication within the Direct to Consumer Team and the overall company and report to the General Manager. Responsibilities include customer service (in person, telephone and email), data entry, wine club support, and other administrative tasks. This position will also assist with driving sales revenue to achieve business goals through events.
This is a full-time, 40 hours a week position that requires a flexible schedule which may include weekends and holidays. During club shipping, events and busy holiday periods hours beyond the 40hr work week will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer all aspects of Wine Club— Customer service, compliance and all
- Manage member data, enter new member data, update all member data as needed
- Respond to all phone calls, e-mail and voicemail messages
- Assist with club event planning and execution
- Assist with hospitality at special events
- Prepare shipment e-mails and event invites according to calendar
- Monitor all Wine Club collateral materials used by the tasting room
- Track shipments as needed for all club shipments
- Monitor and stay within compliance laws, reciprocal states, shipping requirements for all order
- Monitor and promote wine club member signups
- Direct interaction with all Tasting Room personnel in the area of training, shipping, wine club, etc.
- Book guests and members via phone or email for Tour Experiences
Knowledge, Skills & Other Abilities:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be passionate about wine in general,
- Must have excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency
- Must have excellent organizational skills to manage priorities and workflow, and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Must have a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have professional appearance, demeanor and enthusiasm
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All full-time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package.