Fault Line Vineyards seeks a Vineyard Manager who is a team player and capable of becoming involved in all aspects of farming a 76-acre estate vineyard in the southern portion of Oregon’s Umpqua Valley. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of farm operations, experience managing a vineyard team, a demonstrated ability to carry out duties with minimal supervision as well as interact with the winery production team, sales staff and general manager.
• Planning work and supervising vineyard crews during pruning, canopy/crop management and harvest.
• Design, carry-out and document weed control, vineyard sprays and management of irrigation.
• Recording and submitting time-card data for all vineyard employees and contract crews
• Enforcing company HR policies and safety policies;
• Working extended hours, nights, and weekends as needed;
• Perform and supervise basic maintenance and repair of tractors, equipment, etc.;
Proficiency with Microsoft word and excel is essential. A home of record in the Umpqua Valley, or willingness to relocate to near Roseburg/Winston Oregon, valid driver’s license, some Spanish language skills are required.
Salary commensurate with qualifications/experience. To apply, email resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT PHONE