July 27, 2020
CompanyIn Good Taste
In Good Taste - discover the world, by the glass.
As a global winery, we visit regions across the world and collaborate with storied winemakers to uncover novel wines of meaningful character and quality. We work to celebrate the people, places and stories behind each bottle and do so to make discovering new wines easy, exciting, and rewarding through our premium by-the-glass 6.3 ounce mini bottles.
See www.ingoodtaste.com for examples.
We are rapidly growing out Direct to Consumer channels and need a fast learning and experienced warehouse associate to join our team!
Roles & Responsibilities
In this position, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day warehouse operations of our organization to keep it running smoothly. Our ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the production manager, the warehouse associate is responsible for the quality, efficiency and the safety of the fulfillment process and quality assurance.
• Facilitate the daily production and fulfillment schedule.
• Ensure that all quality standards and procedures are being met without product compromise.
• Troubleshoot and help make routine adjustments to procedures as needed
• Work closely with production manager on planning and staging packaging supplies.
• Involved with safety meetings and OSHA requirements
• Ensure that procedures are being adhered to, continues improvements to all production and fulfillment procedures.
• Communicate to production manager any possible or actual problems with packaging, wine or
• Report daily production and confirm with the production manager.
• High School diploma.
• Ability to read and write English.
• 3-5 years related job experience
• Demonstrate good math skills.
• Good communication skills- written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Valid California Driver’s license.
• Experience with Shipstation and Shopify a BIG PLUS
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work in a fast paced, loud, sometimes cool environment for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Full time position M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm
• Medical/Vision coverage for employee