The ideal candidate will have a broad experience of accounting with focus on AP, AR, and banking responsibilities. Moreover, the candidate must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills. This position will also be responsible for managing numerous non-financial company record keeping and reporting requirements.
• Upkeeping the general ledger
• Delivering customer invoices, generating vendor payments, accounts payable, and receivable duties
• Manage monthly CA sales tax reporting
• Processing employee credit card statements, expensing properly, annual tax reporting (1099's), management of non-invoiced payment activity, processing deposits and cash transfers, and
• Recordkeeping for accounting records, personnel records, and statutory or company defined requirements
• Manage company vehicle and driver files maintained in accordance with DMV requirements and reporting. State monitoring programs (PULL, BIT) requirements processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure all registration and insurance cards distributed to vehicles with copies in office files
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or 6 years of accounting experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.), QuickBooks. AMS experience is a plus
• Be detail oriented and accurate
• Ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish goals with minimal day-to-day supervisorial direction