← Go back
Tasting Room Associate
|Type of Work
Tasting Room Associate:
Seeking a part-time Tasting Room Associate with a passion for wine and quality customer service. We are a family-owned winery with a hospitality-oriented tasting room with table wine service. Candidates must be wine knowledgeable and comfortable with table service style wine tasting, providing our guests with an all-around quality wine experience is essential. Most weekends are required.
• Cheerfully greet winery guests with enthusiasm.
• Create a memorable tasting experience for every guest.
• Pour and deliver wine flights to each guest at their table.
• Accurately present the wines and engage guests about the winery and its family legacy.
• Encourage joining Club Ped, our wine club.
• Handle routine sales transactions including wine purchases, wine club sign ups and shipping orders. Experience with AMS POS system preferred. Learn and assume responsibility for opening and closing the tasting room.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor while in the tasting room.
• Keep the tasting areas clean and bus tables after tasting experiences are completed.
• Willing to do all Covid-19 facility sanitizing.
• Abide by all requirements to prevent the spread of Covid-19 including daily temperature checks and wearing a face mask while in the tasting room. A list of these requirements will be presented to you.
• Stock wines.
• Assist with special events.
• Perform off site, virtual tastings and other projects when requested and as available.
• Experience with Social Media is a plus.
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Hold or be willing to complete within 30 days of hiring the following:
o ABC Responsible Hospitality certification
o Safe Serve food safety certificate.
• Must be available to work weekend/holiday days
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties
• Must be able lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch.
• Must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must have basic computer skills.
Contact this listing owner