Flambeaux Wine is a family-owned winery with a fun, hard-working team based in Dry Creek Valley in Healdsburg, focusing on small production, ultra-premium wines. We are seeking an organized, enthusiastic individual to join the team as our Winery Representative. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, can provide exceptional customer service, and thrive in a self-motivated environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist guests seeking reservations for tastings and events at the winery or vineyard.
• Schedule and confirm visits to winery, vineyard, and retail partners.
• Manage guest visits and events logistics and preparations.
• Host tours and tastings at our vineyard and winery.
• Pour at local and national trade and consumer events.
• Organize wine, materials, and supplies for tastings and events.
• Provide customer service to retail customers.
• Manage email communications with retail customers.
• Provide customer service to club members.
• Co-schedule club shipments and coordinate products and materials.
• Maintain communications with new and existing club members.
• Support marketing and public relations as needed.
Local Wholesale Sales
• Contact local and regional market outlets.
• Present and sell wine to local and regional on-premise and off-premise accounts.
• Process orders and facilitate shipping.
• Manage wholesale customer A/R (status of receivables, collections as necessary).
• Check-in and manage existing wholesale customers’ orders and on-hand stock.
• Winery representative at the vineyard or winery for industry visitors.
• Monitor product inventory levels.
• Monitor website content and updates.
• 3+ years of wine industry experience.
• Basic wine knowledge.
• Team-oriented attitude – ability to be flexible and willingness to pitch in as needed.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Written and verbal customer service and communication skills.
• Computer proficiency and ability to learn new systems and programs.
• Must be able to lift ~40 lbs.